Matthew Walton Limited – Terms & Conditions
Updated: April 2018
2. You must be at least 18 years of age or older as local gambling law dictates. If you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself you are lawfully able to receive any products or services either sold or promoted by Matthew Walton Limited.
3. Any product or service obtained, bought, used or trialled from “the company” MUST ONLY be used by the registered buyer.
4. Once you have received any product or service sold by Matthew Walton Limited, you are bound to agree that you shall not in any way divulge the information to any third parties.Information piracy and/or the re-transmission of information, either for commercial gain or not, of any kind will NOT be permitted and Matthew Walton Limited will seek legal redress over any such action.
5. No part of any product or service sold by Matthew Walton Limited may be reprinted, reproduced, or utilised in any form or by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereafter invented, including photocopying and recording, or in any information storage and retrieval system, without prior permission in writing.
6. Any product or service sold by Matthew Walton Limited is sold subject to the condition that they shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, re-sold, hired out or otherwise circulated without prior consent from “the company” in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.
8. (i) If you have entered into a subscription for one of the products or services offered by “the company”, you understand you will be billed automatically via Paypal or your credit/debit card for every subscription cycle. This may be monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly (or any other time period), and will be confirmed to you in your initial confirmation email. Unless specifically stated in your initial confirmation email, your subscription is not subject to any contracted time period but will run continuously until such time you cancel it via Paypal, or make contact by telephone, or email to cancel your next credit/debit card transaction. You MUST do this at least 48 hours before your next subscription cycle is payable – failure to adhere to this STRICT 48 HOURS RULE will result in an administration charge of £25+VAT (£30) should you wish to subsequently cancel your subscription after a subscription cycle payment has been processed (the addition of VAT on this administration charge will ONLY apply if you are resident in the UK or EU).
(ii) The amount billed for every subscription cycle will be confirmed in the original sales or promotional literature, and will be repeated on the payment page (whether a credit/debit card or PayPal account is used). If the subscription is not on a fixed contract, this amount may be subject to future change. Should this occur, you will always be given advance notice by email.
(iii) If you cancel, your subscription will end immediately, you will not be billed further and all betting information supplied to you as part of your subscription will cease.
(iv) It is incumbent on the customer to confirm any request for the cancellation of a subscription in writing, and an email to acknowledge receipt will be sent in reply. If a subscription is cancelled independently there will be no automatic refund of any subscription payment, in whole or part. Any claims for a refund, in keeping with the terms of the subscription, need to be requested in writing. Furthermore, if the customer fails to receive any confirmation that a cancellation request has been received, and incurs any subsequent costs, and did not cancel the subscription themselves (by either contacting PayPal or their credit/debit card supplier directly) then the company shall not be liable for any subsequent monies paid.
9. You agree/understand that your right to a refund or chargeback is covered by the relevant terms and conditions of your bank, card provider and/or the online payment service by which you paid (e.g. Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, Nochex etc).In the exceptional circumstances where you need to apply for a refund or chargeback please feel free to contact me directly and I will advise you on the best way to claim, either through myself or by dealing direct with your bank, card provider or online payment service.
10. You understand and accept the risks that certain bookmakers may place stake restrictions on your accounts, or even close your accounts, due to your betting activities based on any product or service offered by Matthew Walton Limited.If you have to open ‘clone’ accounts with bookmakers to get your bets placed, it is your responsibility to check individual bookmakers Terms & Conditions.You accept that Matthew Walton Limited is not responsible should bookmakers identify your clone accounts, stop you betting with them, and potentially withhold any winnings in your accounts.
11. INDEMNITY: You irrevocably indemnify Matthew Walton Limited and any Data Providers for “the company” and affiliates from and against any and all losses, damages and costs suffered or incurred by Matthew Walton Limited, any Data Providers or affiliates of whatsoever nature arising out of or in connection with your use, provision or distribution of information or any part of a product or service operated by “the company” or any part or otherwise howsoever arising in relation to any breach of this agreement by you.
12. LIABILITY: Due to the nature of electronic distribution of information, services and materials, neither Matthew Walton Limited nor any Data Providers for “the company” nor affiliates have any liability (whether in contract or tort) for any losses, costs or damages resulting from or related to use of or inability to use any information to the fullest extent to which such liability may be excluded or avoided by law.In no event shall Matthew Walton Limited be liable to you for perceived or actual financial losses or for indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in relation to the provision of any product or service sold by “the company” or the provision of information.
13. You accept due to the nature of electronic distribution of information in the form of email and text messaging that technical issues can arise and Matthew Walton Limited cannot be held responsible should emails/texts either not arrive on time, or not arrive at all.
14. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you hereby agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.If you any questions or comments about these Terms & Conditions, or having read through the document you wish to change, amend or remove in whole or part your own personal details held by “the company”, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
Matthew Walton Limited
77 King Street
Cheshire WA16 6DX
01625 315 654 (office)
07752 768 094 (mobile)
Company Registration No: 8157039
Data Protection No: Z3287290
Any other questions about your personal details, their use and retention, should be directed to the Information Commissioner’s Office which can be contacted by phone on 0303 123 1113 or via the website at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us
© Matthew Walton Limited April 2018