Beverley Race Company, York Road, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 8QZ
Tel: 01482 867 488
The famous Westwood Pasture, just a short walk from the centre of Beverley, a magnificent market town, has hosted horseracing since 1690.
The first Grandstand was built in 1767 and Squire Watt, from nearby Bishop Burton, owned no less than four St Leger winners between 1813 and 1833 including the famous horse Altisidora.
The present course has been modernised and extended in the last five decades to offer superb racing and event facilities, the Racecourse & Events Centre.
With spectacular views, modern facilities and easy access, Beverley Racecourse is an excellent venue for both racing and other events.